Tytan Window & Door Pro Insulation Foam Sealant Can Gun Foam
- Low Pressure, Low Expansion Formula Expands to Fill Gaps Without Warping, Bending, or Bowing Window and Door Frames during Installation.
- Flexible after cure – Absorbs Fenestration linear Expansion. High Yield product.
- AAMA Verified Component for use in Window and Door installation.
- Provides Excellent Dimensional Stability – Exceeds AAMA 812 Requirements.
- Bonds to and Seals Most Popular Construction Materials, including: Wood, Concrete, Plaster, Plumbing, etc.
- Controllable, Quick, and Efficient Application.
- Repels and Deflects Moisture.
- Durable Airtight Seal – Bonds, Stops Air Infiltration, and Heat Loss.
- High Thermal Insulation Value – Increases Energy Efficiency (R value
4- 5 per inch).
- Easier to Transport and Use than Fiberglass.
- Shelf life 18 months.
- 24-oz Can
- 12 Cans per Case
- Requires Can Foam Gun
- Off White in Color
- Sold by the Case